Welcome to KL Aerial Fitness Studio
TEMPORARY STUDIO CLOSURE FROM 20/03/20 IN RELATION TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID 19
ANNOUNCEMENT from Kaiya (Studio Owner)
Hello everyone, not something I ever wanted to have to write but sadly due to the announcement made by the government at 5pm on Fri 20th March I am being forced to temporarily close our studio as of today until further notice.
Thank you all so much for all your support in the last few weeks, its been extremely upsetting for everyone. We are in a sense going in to the unknown at this point and I wish I had more I could tell you all but for now we just need to put a hold on everything and I will keep everyone updated on further developments.
Hopefully the situation in the UK will not be for very long and it will enable us to start up again soon.
To our beautiful wonderful students and KL Family - we will miss you dearly, you are amazing, please stay in touch and we hope to welcome you all back as soon as we can.
To our staff team Lauren, Erika, Kylie, Josie, Jennifer, Sarah, Tam, Kat and Emily (Admin) as well as our amazing assistants and helpers - thank you all for your amazing hard work and support at this time.
Our students who have active memberships will be frozen for now with any remaining credits for March being returned to you to use in the future when we are back in the studio. We will be in touch with you all to keep you informed of developments but we would ask for peoples patience in this.
Thank you all for your support at this time. I really don't know what else to say other than stay safe and I hope we all pull through this difficult time. Huge love to you all.
- Aerial, Circus and Fitness Classes in Witham, Essex.
- Classes for adults and children from age 6+
- No experience required! We welcome total beginners of all fitness levels!
- Some of the most experienced and qualified instructors in the South East with over 10 years industry experience.
- Fully Equipped, purpose built studio with 4-5m ceilings and safety flooring.
- Fully inclusive studio catering for all, including people with disabilities.
- DBS checked staff.
- Friendly, supportive, no pressure class environment with activities tailored to individual abilities and every achievement is celebrated!