Children's Aerial Sling
Aerial Sling is a long loop of fabric that you can hang from and perform tricks! We find that Aerial Sling is a great place to start for children wanting to do aerial as it is an easy equipment to use for smaller hands and helps the children to feel safe and more supported while they build their strength and skills. Its also a great place to start if children want to do Aerial Hoop or Silks when they are older.
WHAT TO WEAR: Children should wear leggings or jogging bottoms with a top that covers their stomach and back and can be tucked into their waist band if necessary. Children can also wear leotards if they wish. PLEASE ENSURE LEGS ARE COVERED with either tights or leggings as legs can sustain friction burns if they are bare. They will be in bare feet. Please also bring a bottle of water.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO COVID 19 ADAPTATIONS
- Children's classes are currently remaining as NON SHARING until after 16th August when they should not have to isolate.
- ONLY Family members and support bubbles may share equipment without having to social distance.
- Aerial Slings are either washed or quarantined for 72hrs between uses.
- Instructors are currently unable to physically spot or assist students unless in the event of an emergency. Equipment may be lowered for beginners if required and crash mats should be used at all times.
- Cleaning of hoops and mats will be undertaken by staff due to under 18s not being permitted to use the cleaning products.